UK, 2006 onwards.
Live Art UK is a national network, bringing together key promoters and facilitators to support and develop the Live Art infrastructure for the benefit of artists and audiences.
Stephen has been a Live Art UK Associate since 2012, and has attended the three Live Art UK Associate Gatherings:
• ‘Waking up in Someone Else’s Bed’, BAC, London (2012);
• ‘Live Art in 2113’, Fierce Festival, MAC, Birmingham (2013);
• ‘Weathering The Storm’, IBT15, Watershed, Bristol (2015).
Prior to this, Stephen participated in the Live Art UK Networking Meetings at:
• Liverpool Biennial (2004);
• Great Eastern Hotel, London (2007).
Images: Alex Eisenberg, Katja Ogrin.